Thursday 7 April 2011

'F'ollowers ♥

I ♥ followers, they make me feel so ♥'d!!!

If you have read my 'GAME ON!' post, you will know that my dad and I are having a competition to see who can get the most followers. My dad is a very talented blogger so I am having a struggle keeping up; he is on 43 and I am on 37..... this is where you come in!.....

I need as many followers as I can... please support me! Followers get great advantages on my blog... first dibbs on my awards... excellent thank you's for following, (I would like to take this bracketed sentence to thank all my devoted followers. I ♥ you!!!) see! and also they get to see all my posts first off because it will appear on their dashboard!

See you're jealous now aren't you!!! You want my name on your dashboard right!?

Look at these beauty's....

What are you waiting for?

2 comments:

Barbara said...

haha! Cute! Thank you :) you're so much fun! too bad I can't follow you again... Good Luck!

Ruthie said...

yes that would be good! thanks :)