Friday 8 April 2011

'G'adgets (are back where they belong!) ♥

As you will know from my 'error' post, my blog gadgets were not positioned in the correct place. I got my dad on the case and for a while, even he didn't know what to do! We tried EVERYTHING! After about twenty minutes, my dad finally cracked it...... something to do with the picture of Adam Johnson on my city post was restricting the gadgets from sitting in the correct place. Don't ask me why, I got that information off my dad!

So today's post is on gadgets because after realising I take them for granted (because my blog seemed so rubbish without them) I decided to play around and see what good things I could have. Here are some of my new gadgets and what they do........

Best friends blogs: This is a picture I edited in photoshop that takes you to a hidden static page with the blog addresses of my two best friend's blogs.... please check them out!

Dynamic View: This is a picture I made in photoshop that takes you to my blog in the new 'dynamic view'. Check it out! If you want to view your blog in dynamic view just add "/view" to the end of your URL.


Maploco: This is a map of my site visiters... visit www.maploco.com to get your own!

Welcome message: As I have changed my title to a photo I made in photoshop, I now have a welcome message on the right-hand side.

Thank you to all my visitors for not minding about my error, I can now officially say... IT'S FIXED!

2 comments:

Duckie. said...

I knew you could get it sorted, I'm very impressed with your blog and view it every day.

Ruthie said...

Thank you grandad! Any ideas for H?