Tuesday 19 April 2011

'P'andoraa! ♥

I have had my pandora bracelet since Christmas 2009. I love it so much and this is what it looks like as of yet.....
Who got me which one? Pandora charms make great presents, and I can still remember who got me each one.. (from silver star style charm going anti-clockwise)... grandma and grandad, grandma and grandad, granny jean and grandad, me, me, me, grandma and grandad, me, dad,  me, grandma and grandad, grandma and grandad, dad, grandma and grandad, mum and dad.

If you have a pandora, you can become a member at the pandora website www.pandora.net and design your own, make a virtual version of your bracelet, add up how much you have spent on it (which you may not want to do!) and add charms to your wishlist.

Let me know what you think of mine!

I've actually had this as a saved post and I now only have 6 to go!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I have always wanted one of those. I think I would be like you and remeber who got me each charm. I think I need to finally get one. Thanks for visiting The Rainey Day Toddler, it was nice to visit your page as well:)

Ruthie said...

Treat yourself! Thanks for stopping by:)